Anime Hero Portal
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Age of Wushu Gold and Tips on Drinking Capacity

Ir para baixo

Age of Wushu Gold and Tips on Drinking Capacity Empty Age of Wushu Gold and Tips on Drinking Capacity

Mensagem  asdfe Sex Out 18, 2013 6:52 am

It has not too long ago come to my focus that getting a higher drinking capacity is actually a wonderful point to possess as you wander around in Age of Wulu, as beggars can quickly make you drunk in case you usually do not have a high drinking capacity, creating them possess a big advantage more than you. So I've decided to compile almost everything I have learnt more than the previous few days into a full guide to raise your drinking capacity safely, promptly and towards the maximum! For starters, you may collect buy age of wushu liang and view your present drinking capacity by hitting "C" to bring up your Character Window. Initially, it's going to say "Small" however the next capacities are "Medium", "Large" and a thing along the lines of "Mass", although that could just be a mistranslation by me

Age of wushu gold ding

So how do you improve your capacity? Modest to Medium: To improve your drinking capacity from Compact to Medium, you will need to buy 6 stacks of 30 Water-Rich Spring (180), which may be bought from any Farmer NPC, and drink all of them. On the other hand, you can't allow yourself to become drunk so you'll want to only drink a single each time your 15 Dodge rate buff reaches 20 seconds, so you do not must worry about receiving drunk! Medium to Large: Medium to Huge capacity requires a new form of alcohol which also can be purchased from the Farmer NPC. This time that you are going to desire to buy age of wushu gold ding and 27 stacks of 30 Erguotou (810). You will notice that this alcohol features a buff of 25 dodge rate as opposed to the earlier 15. To make sure you do not get drunk, you are able to drink one of these units every time the buff has 30 seconds left!

wow gold Paysafecard http://www.gtmmo.com/ buy metin2 yang

asdfe

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo