Anime Hero Portal
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Metin2 yang and an introduction to Couple's Ring Quest

Ir para baixo

Metin2 yang and an introduction to Couple's Ring Quest Empty Metin2 yang and an introduction to Couple's Ring Quest

Mensagem  asdfe Ter Out 08, 2013 6:45 am

Couple's Ring Quest in metin2 is among the quickest strategies to earn money in case you are low on several of the gold stuff. I leveled 7 characters for the first time o started Metin2.sg, and attempted to gather metin2 yang and achieve the Couple's Ring quest to level 25. At that time the quest was not repeatable because it is now, certain, some may desire to save their Couple's Rings for that unique whilst if you are a loner as me, then you can sell it rather than save it. Yes the Marketplace is fluctuating when you'll be able to sell Couple's Rings for about 600k - two.5kk. To obtain this quest you must initially get level 25 and obtain buy metin2 yang and after that you may appear for the quest in the Old Lady.

You're essential to kill 30 Jin-Hees within the quest, for all I know there’ re 3 spawn spot places for them in map1 and they’ re a boss monster, they would be a bit tricky to kill in case you are level 25. it's encouraged to go to a single of their spawn spots and try and kill each and every in each and every channel then go to the following spawn spot and do this again. You should buy cheap metin2 yang from trustworthy site and note occasionally you will discover also many people do this as well. Any time you achieve the quest, turn back for the Old Lady and you will gain a Couple's Ring because the reward from her.

cabal alz Paysafecard http://www.gtmmo.com/ buy wow gold

asdfe

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo