Anime Hero Portal
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Metin2 yang and tips on how to Kill Metins

Ir para baixo

Metin2 yang and tips on how to Kill Metins Empty Metin2 yang and tips on how to Kill Metins

Mensagem  asdfe Dom Set 29, 2013 6:14 am

For anyone who is a metin2 player then I think you need to familiar with the Metin. Some players regard them as poor rocks which can be not easy to kill, while to Revenue Makers like us, they are useful chest only must be smashed open, you would prefer to make metin2 yang. Now it is a tough factor to kill Metins and you need to have appropriate character for the job, I usually do not suggest you a Mage since it's a poor a single to kill Metins. A Warrior or maybe a Sura is your finest bet, a Weapon Sura or perhaps a Physique Warrior is also improved. They may be able to grind by way of Metins speedily and for those who get an Armored Horse, pay interest to Metins!

You are able to obtain buy metin2 yang and acquire some fantastic achievements from Metins and they drop gear, Potions, Spirit Stones, and Skill Books. Right here I suggest you killing Metins and choose up each of the points, just choose all of the points because the Metin drops. Just ignore irrespective of whether you only drop Potions and also a Nature's Enchantment book, constantly pick it up. It is possible to vendor the book for some gold plus the Potions are fairly valuable, so you should save your money on purchasing Potions from the vendor and buy cheap metin2 yang. by keeping the Potions that drop you could save tons of gold. In the event you do not want the armors and weapons you drop then vendor them, it is possible to get the teleportation charges.

wow gold Paysafecard http://www.gtmmo.com/ buy Diablo 3 gold

asdfe

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo

Permissões neste sub-fórum
Não podes responder a tópicos