Anime Hero Portal
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Metin2 yang and guide to Archers skills

Ir para baixo

Metin2 yang and guide to Archers skills Empty Metin2 yang and guide to Archers skills

Mensagem  asdfe Ter Ago 06, 2013 4:59 am

Archers will not be simple to run with in metin2 so you need to have a much better have an understanding of about it, in this guide we will show you the information about Archers skills. It is possible to pick in the Archers skills as you like and often you also need metin2 yang, my suggestion would be to have repetitive shot, poison arrow, fire arrow mastered at level 70, to offer a typical build once again as under: poison arrow as very first master, fire arrow as second master, repetitive shot as third master, featherwalk or arrow shower as fourth master, it is a difficult alternative for the fourth master as each skills has pros and cons.

If you want to play in pvp, wars and duels then feather stroll is often a improved solution. For those who want to possess buy metin2 yang and much more damage then arrow shower could be appropriate for you personally. I decide on arrow shower for that I usually do not play that considerably. Besides, the maximum speed limit around the game is 200, therefore when you've got a speed potion then you definitely are able to run faster than a person who uses feather stroll. I would like to plus that it may be far better to begin with blade skills and when reach level 29 you cam switch to archery. By doing this you may level a bit quicker. You can buy cheap metin2 yang and maximize skills at 17 points if it will not wield a skill/oblivion reset scroll for certain talent. Points are beneficial as you'll be able to just obtain 1 point from every level.

http://www.gtmmo.com/Metin2-Yang.html

asdfe

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo